- Login to your Dacsee App
- Select “Driver” tab located on the top right of the screen
- Click once on the switch button to go online
- Wait for bookings from passenger to come in
To Receive Job
- When you receive a job card, check the pickup and drop off location prior to clicking on the accept button
- Click on pick up location navigation button to open map in Waze or Google Maps
- Once you have reached your pick up point, click on “I’m Here” button
- Select “Pick Up” if passenger is already on board (Select “No Show if the passenger does not show up at the designated pickup point)
- After dropping off passenger at the destination, please click on “Drop-off” button
- Key in the toll fare (if any)
- Total cash to be collected from the passenger will be shown in the app
- Click on “Fare Collected” after you receive the correct amount of fare from the passenger
- Feel free to rate your passenger after fare collection.
*Please be aware that you can get banned if your cancel rate is too high.
- Receiving advance booking
- Advance booking is indicated by the red color bar in the job card with pick up time and date shown.
- If you have taken any advance booking, we will notify you 30 minutes prior to the planned pick up time.
- Head to pick up location
- Click the arrow on the right of your advance booking screen and it will show passenger’s booking details.
- Click “On The Way” if you are heading to the designated pickup location
- If you’re taking part in our campaign, campaign will be shown on incoming job card (What’s this)
- Campaign bonus will be paid and available in your cash wallet.