Dacsee Driver: Requirements
Everyone in the Dacsee community can become a Dacsee driver as long as they meet the needed requirement.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Have a valid competent driving license
- Driver’s name insured in the car cover note
- No crime record
- Must not exceed than 10 years from manufacture date
- Must have at least 4 doors
- Must have at least 5 seats
Becoming a Dacsee Driver
Every Dacsee driver requires getting thru the driver verification process by submitting compulsory details and valid documents such as driving license and vehicle insurance cover note policy.
Driver verification process
- Sign in to www.dacsee.com
- Login with phone number or email
- Click on “Driver Verification”
- Key in every details and upload required documents to complete the driver verification submission.
- Your details and documents will be checked by 2 verifiers selected from the community.
- All these checking processes will take up to 48 hours. When it’s done, you will be notified via sms and in-app inbox whether your account is verified/rejected
- Once your account is verified, you are good to go!
How to manage a trip request?
- Be ready in your car
- Open Dacsee app from your phone and sign in your Dacsee account
- Select ‘Driver’
- Slide ‘Online’ button
- Wait for the trip request
- Accept the request by tapping on the ‘Accept’ button
- Tap on the ‘On The Way’ button and drive your car to the pickup point
- Tap on the ‘I’m Here’ button when reaching the pickup point
- Tap the ‘Onboard’ button when rider gets into your car
- Tap on the ‘Drop Off’ button when reach passenger’s destination
- Key in toll and other payment if necessary and tap on the ‘Send Receipt’ button
- Collect the fare from rider if only it is a Cash trip
- Rate your rider